i think i've been tagged by a few friends, so here are 7 things you (maybe) didn't know about me:
1. my right foot is almost two sizes smaller than my left.
2. i'm related to a good chunk of the northern utah population, which made dating a little tricky. after my parents got married they found out they were relatives, thankfully distant, but that might explain a few things about me (like confession 1.).
3. i was nearly arrested in zimbabwe for wearing camoflauge shorts. hey, if i were them i'd be scared that a 20-something white mormon girl might start a revolution too... maybe i should have been flattered.
4. i am a big fat hypochondriac, and google is my worst enemy.
5. i am petrified of UFOs and aliens. when i was a kid i suddenly developed a lump behind my ear, and i was certain it was an alien implant.
6. i once stood so close to hillary clinton that my eyelashes started to singe. true story.
7. in high school i went one year without eating any junk food... no chips, candy, chocolate, cookies, donuts, yadda yadda, all because someone said i couldn't do it. ah, youthful rebellion. wish i still had that kind of resolve... eh, not really.
if you've taken time outta your precious day to read this, consider yourself tagged.