gramma julie, grampa clark
fuzzy. love it.
post-nap emo hair. love it.
her majesty, ready to go out.
why yes, in fact; fox's pajamas are indeed painted on.
show us your muscles!
- on the day indiana was born, i took two cab rides. the pain was a bit much for casual banter to ensue during the second trip, but the conversation during the first ride touched on various interesting topics: the mayan calendar and "2012," antibiotics, winter blooming plants, inventors, the second avenue subway line, female drivers (and their superiority over male drivers -- coming from a male cabbie) and government conspiracies. all in under fifteen minutes. it was one of my favorite new york moments.
- my mom left me this week. she deemed me mentally stable enough to care for two young children and a dog. and a husband. i think she needs to be checked. after i shut the door as she walked out of my life, i looked around at fox and indie and the dog and just felt terrified and helpless. cue tears. fox noticed my sobs, stared at me for a second before giving me a hug, some nice pats, then asking me if i wanted a snack. oh dear. should i have laughed or cried some more? scary how well he knows me.
- i've resolved to postpone my new years resolutions until february.
- if you ever find yourself moving to new york city AND have more than one child AND the sum of your children's ages is less than or equal to 2.5 years AND you don't have a nanny = you NEED to live in an elevator building. unless you insist on being a martyr or breaking a limb.
- i may get in trouble for the next two pictures, but a little crack never hurt anybody, right?