after a long day of inhaling bus fumes and second hand smoke and feeling especially guilty about exposing my wee one to such toxins, i decided a nice, hearty vegetarian subway sandwich sounded like a good healthy choice for dinner. matt and i grabbed our sandwiches and found a bench in the heart of central on which to enjoy our meal. grub consumed and conversation ensuing, i nonchalantly took notice of our surroundings and found a sign posted at my left which read, "warning: rat poison has been laid in this area blah, blah, blah..."
two hours, a long hot shower and a good cry later, i feel a new resolve to never leave my hong kong apartment again. if my sweet baby boy is born with relatively good health and lives to see the ripe old age of 10, it will be in spite of anything and everything his mother did. pass the xanax.