1. we now live in a five-story building, and our apartment is on the fourth floor. no elevator. how do i get my boy, my dog, the stroller and myself up and down the stairs without incurring injury to all involved? gunth, you may have to learn how to hold it for 12 hours.
2. and furthermore, gunther, what do we do with you when we go out of town? just the thought of a mexico city dog kennel sounds a bit counter-intuitive.
3. still haven't decided how i'm gonna give fox a bath in non-potable water. my latest idea: warm up a big bottle of evian and put fox in a bucket.
4. i gotta learn spanish. like yesterday. what's the best way to learn quickly... book? cd? my esta bien's are wearing thin. now i can totally relate to the chinese people who replied with a "ya, it's okay" to everything i said.
5. there are cops on the street outside my apartment 24 hours a day. i don't know what to make of that, but i'll tell myself it's a good thing.
6. god bless subway. these guys are everywhere, and just like in hong kong, there's a location around the corner from our mex city apartment. and the best thing about international subways: they deliver. sweet mercy.
7. AND -- my hair is falling out at an alarming rate, and it doesn't help that my locks are fox's new favorite toy. i'm chalking this one up to post-pregnancy hormonal stuff, but come on... if this doesn't let up soon, i'm taking a serious look into hair extensions.