i don't have much to say -- that'll happen to you when you're living in your mom's basement. so when matt informed me last week that one of the russian spies arrested was one of his fellow columbia 2010 mba grads, had a class with her even, i devoted the afternoon to grabbing a few screenshots for posterity:
- dear friends rica and dimitris came for a visit while passing through on their vacation across the god-fearing, arms-bearing, wild west. and they christened our kitchen by cooking a mouth-watering, authentic greek meal, complete with tzatziki. be still my heart. we love you, R&D. we anxiously anticipate our sailing-through-the-greek-isles date with you.
- the family is well and is embracing suburbia:
- i limped a 10k.
- every time fox is in the foothills and has an elevated view of a hamlet/village/town below, he points and yells, "look mom! new york city! there it is! where i live!"
- we haven't seen the inside of a pediatrician's office in over a month (insert cautious cheering).
- the other day i caught myself singing along to wilson phillips while driving home from walmart in my crossover suv with two carseats in the backseat. i have arrived. not sure where, but i'm here.
- this little lady is coming up on six months and recently celebrated by getting her hair did:
Fun time with the fam! I would love to be a part of you and Brenley's heavy D adventure this fall. Maybe I will have to fly in.
Oh my goodness, Indiana is such a little beauty! She is growing up so fast! I'm glad you are enjoying Utah--y'all look great. And your pictures are amazing, btw.
that's insane about Matt's classmate! eeek!
you'll have to email me an update, why at the 'rents?
It was so great to see you at the race!!!
Your blog makes me laugh and smile
picture of fox with the hose - priceless. NYC misses the burtons.
you in utah? for how long? your kiddos are too cute. that little miss is sure looking like you. lucky girl.
I'm very supportive of your blossoming relationship with your camera. Love your photos. Miss Fox.
See you soon! Like, less than 24 hours which makes me happy & kept me from the brink of total breakdown in May.
holy smokes ... that russian spy stuff is crazy. and your hubby was among them. how well do you know matt? something to think about.
your kids=heartbreaking. the last pic of indie particularly made my heart melt. i mean, seriously ...
i miss you even though you're here. i fear this living close business is only gonna make me selfish for more erin-time.
glad suburbia is treating you well. you should think about staying. just sayin'
is the little miss sitting up like a big girl now?! impressive. miss you.
I hear you on the effects of living in the basement and realizing you've arrived... somewhere. When are we going to get together this summer?
there's too much for me to comment on. just know i loved it. every bullet point and picture update. your updates are like an oasis of refreshing in a barren desert of boring. i think i've said as much before. keep it coming, will you?
Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe Matt knew one of the russian spies. Crazy. Are you guys going back to Texas now?
bschool really does connect you with some interesting people ... a russian spy has to be top on the list! that's c.r.a.z.y.
my favorite picture is when fox is pinching together indie's cheeks. it'll be fun to meet those two cuties.
glad you're enjoying suburbia, friends, and family!
Post a Comment