i don't have much to say -- that'll happen to you when you're living in your mom's basement. so when matt informed me last week that one of the russian spies arrested was one of his fellow columbia 2010 mba grads, had a class with her even, i devoted the afternoon to grabbing a few screenshots for posterity:
- dear friends rica and dimitris came for a visit while passing through on their vacation across the god-fearing, arms-bearing, wild west. and they christened our kitchen by cooking a mouth-watering, authentic greek meal, complete with tzatziki. be still my heart. we love you, R&D. we anxiously anticipate our sailing-through-the-greek-isles date with you.
- the family is well and is embracing suburbia:
- i limped a 10k.
- every time fox is in the foothills and has an elevated view of a hamlet/village/town below, he points and yells, "look mom! new york city! there it is! where i live!"
- we haven't seen the inside of a pediatrician's office in over a month (insert cautious cheering).
- the other day i caught myself singing along to wilson phillips while driving home from walmart in my crossover suv with two carseats in the backseat. i have arrived. not sure where, but i'm here.
- this little lady is coming up on six months and recently celebrated by getting her hair did: